- This event has passed.
IoT Meetup in China on June 26
June 26, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm PDT
If you’re traveling to China for The Linux Foundation’s LC3 or if you live in the Beijing area, we invite you to an IoT Meetup on Tuesday, June 26 from 6 – 9 p.m. Hosted by VMware, attendees will learn more about EdgeX Foundry and the Zephyr Project as well as meet companies and individuals who are active in both groups to show off their work.
There is no cost for this event but space is limited, so RSVP is required. Register now: https://www.bagevent.com/event/1491965
Address for the Meetup:
1/F, South Wing of Tower C, Raycom Info Tech Park
Bo.2 Kexueyuan South Road, Haidian District
Beijing, 100190, People’s Republic of China
- Opening Address (Alan Ren – VMware, Kate Stewart – Linux Foundation, Gavin Lu – VMware)
- Keynote: Introducing Zephyr (Wei Ren – Synopsys, Jianghao Qiao – NXP)
- Keynote: Introduction to EdgeX (Jim White – Dell, Tiejun Chen – VMware)
- Keynote: BUPT Presentations and demos on both EdgeX and Zephyr (Professor Li – BUPT)
- Keynote: VMware EdgeX Explorations (Tiejun Chen – VMware, Huaqiao Zhang – VMware)
- Keynote: Using EdgeX in optimization of manufacturing processes (Jijun Ma – Wanxiang)
- Keynote: A fast way to deploy IoT application based on EdgeX (Xiao Shen – Quarkdata)
- Roundtable Discussion + Q&A
For more information on activities in China, you can subscribe to the EdgeX Foundry WeChat Channel by emailing email@example.com. We’ll send you an invite to join the channel.